Ok, well it’s after ten and I’m super relaxed and bout ready to pass out, so I’ll just complain tell you about our evening.
We actually had a double date at Cha Chah w Aaron’s coworker and his wife. Our reservation was for seven and we didn’t get out till almost ten! It took 55 min. to get the app! Another 30 mins for the entrée, and yet 45 more mins for the dessert! The server was plum awful! Aaron actually got a ‘free’ beer. It wasn’t really free, she didn’t come back for a long time and he went to the bar and asked for another one. The bartender didn’t ask where he was sitting or anything and the server wasn’t too bright and didn’t charge him/us.
I know that little paragraph doesn’t come close to expressing how awful and angry I was, but I’l ltell you about he foods now:
ME – app – Brussels sprouts; they were alright. Sauteed w bacon and onions. Kind of tangy. The Chardonnay it was paired w was yummy though.
Entrée – Tuna ‘BLT’: super duper f’n yummy! it wasn’t a sandwich, but a salad. Red, purple, and yellow tomatoes, thick salty bacon, large chunks of perfectly seared tuna, and an amazing sweet and sour vinaigrette. The wine, a Viogner, was equally as yummy. It was fizzy and I really thought it was a Vino Verhde.
Dessert – Cherry Cake; it was okay, not what I really wanted (which was the banana ‘fosters’ dessert). The cake was simple, but plenty moist came w a teeny tiny itsy scoop of ice cream, and two small ganache balls w a cherry on top paired w a rose?
The best part was the salad and the wine! Oh I also got a ‘free’ glass of wine b/c the d.a. server brought me the accompaniment for the bananas foster they were out of b/4 she knew they were out. It was nice, a S.B.
Aaron had lamb meat balls (not as good as the burger), steak (delish, but not worth the value they charge), and the berries and cream dessert (better than mine, but def. not worth the price).
It all boils down to doubt we will ever go there again (except for maybe to try the bananas foster dessert).
OF course my fav part of the day was double date w the hubs!
Hope this makes sense, and thanks for checking in…
No comments:
Post a Comment