Holy Moly wasn’t today a blast, we’ve been back from our White Water Rafting trip for a little bit and I’m pooped.
I had a rough nights sleep last night and I think that plays into the exhaustion. I went to sleep after midnight and woke up for a good thirty minutes or so around four w killer cramps that I think might have been an ovulation.
Even though slept poorly I managed to get up on time at 7:00. We headed down stairs and had continental bfast. I consumed two servings of scrambled eggs, two bites of biscuit, a sausage link, half a waffle, a couple bites of muffin, and half a cup of yogurt. I topped my waffle w some blackberry preserves, sugar free syrup, and a couple dips of yogurt. I like the reserve and syrup combo the best.
I was pretty nervous through the entire rafting trip, but loved it! I enjoyed it so much that we all plan on goin back next fall to do the full river instead of just the middle. We are going to go back w the same guide; Donnie.
We stopped at BWW for lunch and I had traditional wings tossed in Caribbean Jerk sauce. For dessert I enjoyed some frozen yogurt; red velvet mixed w vanilla and topped w some cookie dough pieces and a brownie bite. On the other side of the cup I had a bit of cheesecake w heath bar and reese chunk. Aaron got pb and pistachio and topped w nerds. It sounds like a peculiar combination, but actually tasted kind of like pb & j, and I had many more than one bite.
On the car ride I typed a couple of summaries and worked on my LP’s for the week. I also read some of my new book.
Best part of the day, do I have to tell you? The rafting trip!
Glad you were here to read my tale…
No comments:
Post a Comment