Monday, September 24, 2012

dentist visit


YAY for me!!!  I had a nice day off.  I enjoyed my morning w dad and then went to the dentist.  I found out that my filled tooth isn’t messed up, my teeth are just shifting and that’s why I can’t bite totally with my left teeth.  I also found out I need to use my right teeth to chew and my gum lines are starting to recede.  

When I got back to N’ville I swung by Panda Express and could go on for days about the experience!  Basically I doubt I’ll be going back anytime soon if ever!  I did get another coupon, which is the only reason I went anyways, and might use it.  

Then I stopped at Michaels to get a sealant for my wine glasses only to find out that my idea is a bust b/c there aren’t sealants that are save to consume.  

Next I headed over to A Step Ahead and got my new shoes and inserts!  LOVE the new kicks, they have purple!

After that I stopped my the IL’s and dropped off my donuts and traded books, then swung by Aldi’s.  I think I may have more stuff from there than I ever have b/4.  My total was over sixty bucks!  Before heading home I crossed the street to Kroger and returned my dvd’s and picked up some fruit.  I bought one of the ridiculously expensive apples; 2.49 a lb.  Not sure what they are called, but I’ll try checking into it and get back to ya.  

At home I jumped back into routine.  For dinner I ate my left over cheese plate and watched my two movies.  I really liked the first one, def. funny and would totally recommend it.  

My high today was getting good news from the dentist.

Hope you had a nice Monday…  

No comments:

Post a Comment