Tuesday, October 2, 2012

my new class


I’d like to apologize if this doesn’t make too much sense, we are watching a movie and I’m super excited about it!  We’ve been waiting a bit to see it and I’d like to keep up with the story line.  

My day was okay overall, but it ended a bit rocky.

I slept really well, when Aaron’s alarm went off I woke up for the alarm, but feel back asleep!  

I finished my alcohol ink stationary late last night and handed it and the larger art piece in this morning.  

My old CT, wait a min., I don’t think I got you up to date on the most current happenings at work!  I’ve moved yet again!  I’m now working in the 3 year old’s class!  My schedule is 8:15 to 5:00 and I’m taking a 45 min lunch break.  Basically for you that means I have another new CT, thinking I’ll call her Sharps.  Anywho, my old CT, the very first, was late to work, just a little over five, which put me into my new room a little late, but it wasn’t crazy.  The day was good with all the kids.  It got rough around 2:45 or so.  It was supposed to be my day to do paperwork from 3:30 to 4:00 (as well as yesterday but I didn’t get to) but the DR needed Sharps for a training so I didn’t get to go again!!!!  

The kids were wild, I think due to not playing outside for two days.  Hopefully tomorrow with be better.  

At home hubby and I discussed, heatedly, something plum silly (I just had a rough bit and took what he said personally).  We are better now and full bellies.  I enjoyed my dinner of chicken and sausage gumbo w a bit of tuna as well as some maine lobster dip on pita crackers.  

My eats:
Bfast – strange but yummy: heated up some chunked apples tossed with cinnamon, sugar, and a bit of maple syrup served over the new sweet cc I’ve been enjoying.
Lunch – avocado jicama and orange salad via the amazing cookbook (gourmet yellow cover refer to pinterest)
Snacks – 3 (almost, over the day) donuts, a bite of seaweed salad, and a bite of crab meat

The best part was just coming home and cuddling with my huney.

Hopefully I’ll ‘c’ ya tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment