Saturday, October 20, 2012

more creativeness


GOLLY BILL this was another really long day.  Woke up 4:30, 5:30, and finally got out of bed at 6:30.  Relaxed until time to go make jewelry.  I liked it.  A bit frustrating, but really neat.  I don’t like all the shit the girls I went w gave the lady/owner/instructor.  Yes she was a bit rude and odd, but she did have surgery on Monday and I’m sure was on painkillers esp considering she couldn’t turn her neck one direction.  Out of the seven of us five of our earrings messed up, two were good (at least I think five since only three of us redid them).  I’m not too sure I like the way mine turned out, but live and learn.  I hope to go back and do other pieces.  

B/c of the mess up, we didn’t get done and out of there till close to two and then went to eat at Cheddars.  After late lunch Carolyn and I went to Ross’ where I bought some more presents and some amazing green with purple snowflakes winter warm gloves for myself.  

I was home for about twenty minute’s b/4 heading out for my ballet.  I liked it.  There were a few tidbits I learned and didn’t know about as well as a couple of things I want to look into (the blue critters at the wedding). 

This is brief, but it’s after ten and I’m ready to get horizontal.  The whole day was pretty amazing, no best really.   

Thanks for checking me out today….

No comments:

Post a Comment