Geez Loiuse I’m pooped!!! I’ve been up and going since seven a.m.. Let me be brief about my day if I can so I can go to bed:
Goodwill from 9:15 till noon
Then to Essex, over to Plato’s Closet and Target.
Finally finishing up at Wal Mart.
I know that doesn’t read much, but by the time I finished the last it was six p.m.!! Then I stopped at the IL’s and got my deal and hubby and I went to Valentino’s for dinner. This time it was actually super tasty! I ordered the dinner special: grouper, shrimp, crab cake over pesto fettuccini and veggies of the day. If we’d had this meal the first time I would have wished to gotten more deals! We also split the calamari zucchini app that was super delish!
I just wish I could be quicker when I shop.
Loved getting my deals in the a.m. the most today.
You should try the Goodwill next first of the month too…
No comments:
Post a Comment