Monday, October 22, 2012

my husband and his needs


There wasn’t too much that happened today worth remembering.  It was my first day to work till 5:30 and take an hour lunch which was kind of strange.  I’m lucky and my CCT #3 is going to switch schedules w me tomorrow so I can get home early to make hubby a bday dinner.  I just hope I remember to take the steak and lobster out of the freezers.  

We had a new kid start today.  He’s a little man that used to come here when he was around two (he’ll be four in December).  He was only here for a couple of months and wasn’t too consistent.  T was also hard b/c it was the first time he was away from home.  I was worried mom would be a little bit uptight but she wasn’t as much as I thought. He did well, played with his friends and took a good nap.  There weren’t any ‘problems’ either.  It also helps that we were low in numbers, but we won’t be when he comes back on Wednesday.  

At the beginning of my lunch I went to Caryn’s meeting about her new business (link Advocare).  I’m really torn about whether or not to invest time, money, and energy in it.  I’ll have to take time and check it out.  The sales rep said I should just trust em’ b/c of all the people backing it but I still want to look into it all.  I tried their energy drink, tasted good, but didn’t’ necessarily give me extra energy.  

My hand is really bugging me again.  I wish I’d journaled about it when it started and what I thought was the cause of it, but alas I didn’t!  Guess that’s it; other than my foods (I know so inconsistent lately)

Bfast – blueberry grk yogurt w banana
Snacks – apples and 3 pumpkin spice cookies
Lunch – tuna w seaweed salad and ginger
Dinner – left over grilled/roast chicken, sweet potato, zucchini, and bell pepper.  For dessert a cup of pumpkin pie yogurt.  

I do want to remember about the talk hubby and I had after typing last night.  He needs affection more regularly.  I did well when I got home today and he thanked me for it.  I’m also entering it today b/c we talked about him ‘getting this way’ at least once a year and he wondered if it was near his birthday or not; so this way I’ll be able to look back and see when it happened.  I just have to remember it was this day when I go to look. 

The best part today was cuddle time w the hubs.

Hope this is a nice week…

No comments:

Post a Comment