Thursday, October 25, 2012

a nice easy day


Today was another non impressive sort of day to journal about, but I’m really proud of myself for keeping it up almost for the entire month of October.  

There wasn’t much worth mentioning in my emails or blogs.  We were a bit low today, two kids were out.  The two kids out weren’t necessarily ‘problem children’ but the room ran much smoother.  One of the kids seems to add fuel to another little guys emotional fire and the other child out has some severe temper tantrums that are really loud.  I will mention the roughest part of the day was after nap w our little lady who still crawls.  We put her in her walker during afternoon outside play and after walking about ten minutes or so she just started to scream and we couldn’t figure out how to get her to calm down.  I took her out of the walker and walked holding her arms to the door and she stopped.  Later while I was out and had to come back into the room she was riled again. And then when I tried to talk to her as well as when I had to change her diaper.  My CCT3 cracks me up, she commented several times about how she commends me for being patient enough to handle the high pitch sound b/c it just rattles her!  A bit more humor b/c she wants to specialize in Children with Autism.  

During my thirty minute paperwork time I reorganized the old teacher’s notebook w all her kids’ goal sheets.  Upon looking at it the kids didn’t have August goals nor October sheets!  DAMN, now I really need to look at it!

The DR okayed me to take a 30 minute lunch on Mon and Tue of next week so I could take one hour less of vacation time and chat w the other teacher b/4 leaving b/c she’s out the following week exact same days.  

I finished the aprons for our parents today.  I wish I’d taken a picture so I can post here, maybe the school will and I can snag the shot, we’ll see. 

After work today I was going to go to the IL’s and play on the net, but while talking to the hubs I found out that he has to work on Sunday so I’m just going to go over there then instead.  

That’s it, now for my eats:
Bfast – banana bread oatmeal
Lunch – tuna w seaweed salad and fresh ginger
Snacks – kiwi, mandarin oranges (about five cheese-its), and string cheese
Dinner – half chicken breast, mashed cauliflower, roasted zucchini, and garlic bread stick (only b/c it was leftover).  

Short entry huh?  My high today: knowing that hubby comes home tomorrow.

Hope this didn’t bore ya too much…

No comments:

Post a Comment