Tuesday, October 16, 2012

decisions, decisions, decisions?!?!?!


There wasn’t anything really eventful that happened today.  The only out of norm was my emails when I checked them this morning.  Since the Food Truck battle was postponed on Sunday I got an email about the rescheduling; which happens to be on Sunday the 21st from 3-6!  Part of me thought that would happen as soon as I got the text from Lindsay at 12:05 on Sunday!  The even more laughable bit of the email is that it was emailed within minutes of me getting my reminder email about the ballet on Sunday, as if I could forget!  So now I have to decide what to miss: ballet, food truck, or pumpkins with the Jenkins?!?!?!  I hate to miss any of them.  I know when I bought the ballet tickets it said that I could change dates if need be, but this ballet only performs over one weekend and I’d really like to see it.  I can’t change it to Friday nite b/c of the wine event I’m going to.  If I change it to Saturday nite I miss the pumpkins again!  I really wish there was a Saturday matinee!  

On another note my CCT (#3) is very upset up the parent and her slandering comments on FB.  She is going to talk to the DR and then the EDR of the entire school.  She wants to make sure that we as teachers as well as the school are safe against bad judgments.  

The grapevine OT stopped in and told me this morning that she talked to the mom and mom was okay with what happened she was just upset that nobody could tell her exactly what it was.  It really pissed me off b/c she never even asked!  Supposedly she didn’t even listen to all my voice msg either!  I say supposedly b/c OT said all mom heard was ‘I don’t know what happened exactly’; man there was soooooo much more to the msg than those words!   Well she had another chance to bring it up this afternoon at pickup, but didn’t.  We stood around chatting about her child’s day for a good five plus minutes.  

Lastly, at least I think so, I’ve pow-wowed w dad, Carolyn, & hubby and may have come up with a new recipe!  I’m not going to tell you what it is, just in case I don’t get to make it or it’s a flop, but it’s a bfast item based of a dinner casserole!  We are having a goodbye bfast/brunch for our therapist at work on Thursday and I want to bring something to eat that’s substantial and not just fruit or carbs.  Aarons going to start it tomorrow afternoon since he decided it’d be fun to do a double date with Dave & Hayleigh at Ru Sans.  

Best part of my day was just sitting around and talking w Aaron b/4 watching the tube.  It was nice to just be together.

Thank you for letting me vent again…

No comments:

Post a Comment