Tuesday, October 9, 2012

dinner w the bosses


So once again I’m a wee bit loopy and not sure this will make too much sense.  

We were low in numbers again today; there were only eight kids!  My CT went out in the a.m. and I went out in the p.m. to do paperwork.  I’ve got one more assessment to type and set new goal sheet and the IEP to do and I’ll be done w all my stuff I’m behind on, oh sugar honey iced tea I also need to do a couple of discharge summaries too!  

I was supposed to attend book club tonight, but opted to do dinner w the hubs and his bosses instead.  Weeks ago I messaged and asked if we were still meeting at our usual place and was told we were.  Well I actually got excited about it and was craving a nice melty sandwich and had chips to accompany it and was going to bring my soup home; however the place got changed to somewhere that I love equally, but nothing on the menu really screamed ‘eat me’.  Coincidentally enough Aaron texted me and asked if I wanted to have dinner at their home.  I chose that and am super glad!  We had chopped steak, mashed pots, cabbage, fresh corn bread, and some amazing red wine, Merlot from somewhere.  Also I brought home a four oz jar of basil spread and very verbena jelly!  Aaron got some all in apple butter.  

That’s all for the day, my high was having dinner w the bosses.

Thanks for reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment