Sunday, October 14, 2012

going with the flow = more $ spent


Man today was kind of a bust! We were supposed to go to the Battle of the Food Trucks and I of course had our whole day scheduled around it!  I wanted to go to the Chili Festival, but didn’t win the tickets :’(   

So I got up and did my regular Sunday morning routine; sort of.  Did some laundry, the dishes, and put away some clothes.  After hubby got up we went to his parents so he could look at his 401K stuff and I checked my emails and blogs as usual.  I had suggested we swing by 100 Oaks b/4 the battle and he said we could so instead of going to the battle we just shopped until around 5 or so.  I actually only got a belt!  I say that b/c we me checked stuff for a good while.  I saw soooo many boots at Ross’ that I really wanted!  I also took awhile looking at glasses, scarves, x-mas like stuff, and purses at Burlington.  Then at the shoes.  I was really trying to find a pair of black flats that I’m in love with at a decent price and that’s comfortable.  I still can’t believe I spent 40+ on that other pair.  I’m a bit worried they look like old lady shoes rather than cute.  

After fun shopping we popped into Wal Mart for a few essentials and dinner: a market pizza and then headed home.  The pizza was a 16” pepperoni and sausage w four cheese that was 11WW+ for 1/6 of the whole.  I added zucchini, onions, and bell pepper to my 1/3 and ate half.  I also crumbled up some fresh dried basil and it was amazing!  I love how something so simple can make such a huge difference.

I guess the best part of my day would be that I finally decided to keep the 36.00 purse!  I changed all my stuff over into it.  

Hope your Sunday was relaxing before the week…

No comments:

Post a Comment