So I think I got our anniversary vacation (which hubby and I have termed Honeyversary) all planed out!
That’s what I spent my day doing at the IL’s on the net. We are def. going to Chattanooga. I found a hotel for 36.00 a night, king bed, no smoking, free wi-fi and complimentary bfast. We are also going to Incline Railway, Ruby Falls, and Rock City. I’ve also booked a fall leaf cruise tour and admirals dinner cruise with The Southern Belle. I’ a bit worried that it’s going to be a bust like the dinner cruise on the catamaran on our honeymoon, but Aaron says do it.
I also found a couple of restaurants I want to try and eat at: Aleia, The Foundry, and Public House. I also want to go to Buff View’s Art District, and Warehouse Row.
B/4 net searching I tidied the guest bedroom just a little so I can pack on Tuesday.
I’m glad that I got our vaca planned.
What would/will you do for your next anniversary?...
No comments:
Post a Comment