Well today was an extremely relaxing day!
I woke up, showered, enjoyed some coffee, and then chatted w my dad! Afterwards I started to put away my goods from yesterday: 3 jeans, 3 new shirts, and new shoes, but hubby was awake so we hung together instead. He said he was going to practice driving and I figured I could do it then, but he never practiced. Not that I’m complaining or anything, since I got to be with him all day, but I was so very motivated this morning and lost it.
We just lay around and watched Ghost Whisper and then I went and got a couple of free redboxes, thanks to our codes.
We snacked all day, but I made good choices and ate dinner (even though it was healthy) sort of late.
The best part was just being at home doing nothing.
Wishing you a relaxing weekend…
No comments:
Post a Comment