Well today was a decent enough day. I knew when I got off work my dad would be here so that was something to look forward to. And of course we went out to eat, but I jumped ahead…
So CT and I had to work in the Giraffe room today b/c the assistant was out sick. Well the Director was out too and of course our AD doesn’t really know too much about anything so she didn’t really have a plan, just an idea, and for those who know me know that I’m a planner, not fly by the seat of my pants kind of person. So my CT and I split the day. I was in there for the morning till noon and it was good. The numbers were low and it was easy. Our AD’s husband brought their dog, boxer, Titan in and the kids loved him.
When it was my turn to get out and do paperwork the AD informed me that I wasn’t going to get an equal amount of time that my CT had b/c I still had to follow the original Friday plan of going to the Monkey’s class at 3. Not a super huge deal, I finished my summaries, but they are crappy and short. They should have been done two weeks ago and in a week and half I get to start my summaries for March.
I did get off at my scheduled time of 4:30, so that was nice. Got home and beat dad and Aaron back from the shopping. Then we went to Joe’s Crab Shack downtown. Aaron had this amazing fried platter with fish, shrimp, calamari, and balls of fires with fries. Dad had a Sam Adams steam pot and I had an awful dinner of Maui Mahi. The fish was over cooked, to salty, and kind of bland. The description said a coconut glaze (I think) with a fruit salsa. The salsa wasn’t very flavorful either. With my last two bites I made them better with a squeeze of lime, but still to salty. However the steamed broccoli and toasted potatoes were great. Next I go I want to try a crab cake made some way.
Came home and felt kind of exhausted so I took my muscle relaxer in addition to a swallow of Benadryl and was out ASAP!
Thanks for being there….
No comments:
Post a Comment