Sunday, March 27, 2011

end of week 2

So today was kind of boring.  I think I might have been the last one to bed last night!  So I actually almost had a decent night sleep.  To see me was hilarious.  I dressed in anticipation of being cold.  I had on a long sleeve shirt with a t-shirt over it, pants, and socks!  What made it even funnier is I had to tuck my pants legs into the socks.  For people who know me know that I don’t usually wear pants to bed, I HATE the way they ride up your legs when you move, hence the tucking.  I almost slept all the way till 9! 

After getting up I did the usual morning routine.  Had one of my new oranges from Aldis and it was addictive I found myself wanting another (but held out).  Then I got up and started the laundry, which I completed all of today.  YAY me, now I have lots of socks and other clothes for a while.  Between loads I tried to look on the net for a new coffee pot and flea medicine.  No success with either.  I forgot to mention yesterday that while I was washing our little four cup pot, the scrubber busted a quarter sized hole in it.  Had lunch (chicken, slaw, two bites potato salad, fries, and a sweet corn muffin) with the intention of going to the store afterwards to pick up said coffee pot and pet food, but alas reading my awesome book and being bundled up called for a nap.  I was only going to doze for twenty minutes and had a timer set and everything, but right before it went off Bella joined me and it was just too comfy.  So my twenty minutes turned into an hour, which I woke from being fully rejuvenated.

Got up and ran to Wal Mart, Lowe’s, and Kroger’s.  Nothing exciting really happened just got the necessities.  When I got back home I cut up one of the fresh pineapples I bought yesterday and used part of it to make plain jane granola.  I only made a single serving (oatmeal wise) b/c I wasn’t sure about ratios and was trying not to add too much extra additives.  I ended up using a pour of cinnamon, sprinkle of Sun Crystals, splash of vanilla mixed with minced fresh pineapple.  I baked it low for an hour and can’t wait to try it with my yogurt soon.  Eating it alone was a little under sweet, but I can always add sweetener as needed when eating. 

I ate a simple dinner of teriyaki chicken with extra veggies and had a cup of FF hot chocolate with a cookie for dessert.  I watched two good movies tonight.  The first had me all tensed up at the end waiting to see how it ended and the second one had me laughing out loud a few times.  I’d definitely recommending it to my husband to watch (he’s already seen the first one).  Now I’m off to lie in bed, take my drugs (finally), and read some more of our great book. 

Thanks for taking a moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment