Monday, March 21, 2011

woo hoo

So I've officially reached my one week mark!  A bit closer to reaching my goal of creating a new blog!!!!

Now about today......
So I had to go to work and leave my dad this morning, which wasn’t as sad as when I stayed with my mom and she had to leave.  I wondered what he would do while I was gone and whether or not he would help Aaron work on the house.  He text me when he got home, he ended up leaving around ten or so and made it back safe and sound after stopping for a couple of errands.  It’s one of those things we do every time each of us travels. 

The day at school was good.  The Assistant Teacher in the Toddlers, which is where I spend the last hour and half of my day, is on vacation this week and I had to be in there all by myself.  It wasn’t too much of a challenge, but b/c of my allergy funk I just wasn’t in the mood to be happy-baby-friendly.  Fortunately it went by quickly. 

At home I discovered all the wonderful progress my husband had made in the bathroom.  He got the ceiling and walls painted, installed the bathroom light and the “fart fan”.  His mom came over and learned how to tile.  She put the teeny tiny one inch tiles down in the shower stall floor. 

Aaron & Ross had the bathroom floor tiles dry laid to show how all the colors would blend.  The green shade was a bit darker than I thought the sample was and I’m going to get Aaron to hand over the swatch so I can check the match.  None-the-less, I like how the colors blend together and can’t wait to see the shower wall tiles which should go up in a day or two. 

Later we got to catch up on or DVD on TV, finally (almost feel like we are going through withdrawals since we haven’t watched it since last Wednesday) and have more Dave’s BBQ leftovers. 

Thanks for listening…


No comments:

Post a Comment