I had another good day. I started it off going to the PT with some new exercises that were a bit more challenging than usual. I had to do my ABC's while applying weight to a ball that was supported on the wall. I had to do it facing forwards and to the side. Facing forwards was pretty easy, but when I had to turn sideways I had a bit more trouble. Especially doing the left hand! I kept losing the ball down the wall! Got to school later than last week, last week I got there at 8:45, which is only 15 minutes late, but today I got there at five till nine! I did learn that my PT used to be engaged and bought her a 2 carat total weight engagement ring two years back that was appraised at $10,000. I also learned that his student and he have known each other for a little over three years.
Had a good day at school. I didn’t have to go to the baby room b/c they were in ratio, nor did I have to play with the toddlers! I got to play with my old kids in the two year old class and the last hour went by super quickly! Had a few crazy moments, not busy crazy, but literally crazy, with a kid and a parent (not the same kids parent, but a different one).
For lunch I brought tricolored bell peppers, but forgot my ranch dressing to dip them in. I had to eat half the peppers by themselves, which was weird. I took a few bites and drank lots of water. Luckily when I went on my lunch break, for some unknown reason to me, there was a catered portion of a salad from Panera with lots of Sesame Ginger dressing left over. I got to drizzle a bit on my peppers and it was good!
I forgot to mention yesterday about having to use a new time clock machine at school. I forgot to clock out/in for my lunch break, but remembered today! I can’t wait till Friday to see how it prints out and we work on totaling the hours.
These three bloggersI follow are part of some foodie group and they’ve all posted something similar within a day of one another. I would love to be part of the group but I’m not a food blogger just a food blog ready, wander if I can join? This other blogger has mentioned something that Lindsay and I talked about doing and when/if I ever get a chance to look into it I’m going to and tell her about it.
At home I discovered that Aaron and Ross got the tiles in the bathroom floor laid down as well as the cover plates for the switches and outlets. Even though it wasn't visual progress they got half the shower wall tiles cut!
Aaron decided that he isn’t going to my dad’s right away tomorrow, but it’s only b/c dad had to order a couple of extra parts for the boat. The parts won’t be there for a couple of days so he doesn’t need to go there until the parts come in b/c they can’t fix he new trolling motor, nor can they go fishing just yet.
I made lots of healthy eating decisions today! I stayed under my total. For dinner we had burgers. Aaron and Ross had beef burgers and I had a black bean burger. I love this patty! It's kinda spicy, with beans, corns, and a pureed rice like consistentity. It was the first time I had the patty grilled and it was tasty. The patty was a different texture; it was more crumbly and didn’t stick together as well. I also had Tostitos with salsa and grilled onions (I had Aaron make grilled cabbage, but it was a huge no go). The boys had beefy, juicy, fatty, grilled burgers with bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeno jack cheese, on onion buns. I got a bite of Aaron’s and couldn’t definitely taste and feel the grease. Kind of weird, but good. I also got to have a half a glass of wine and a Gingerbread Pop Tart toasted for dessert.
Thanks for taking the time...
No comments:
Post a Comment