Thursday, March 24, 2011

a night alone :'(

I had therapy again today and it was tough.  I’ve always enjoyed going to the sessions, but was super ready to be done today.  Brandon (PT) gave me two new exercises that were easy, increased the weight and altered the way another excursive was done, and upped the reps (from two sets of ten to three sets).  Saying it out loud doesn’t sound like a super huge deal, but by the time I got to the next to last exercise I was plum exhausted and starting to shake.  I almost fell asleep during the H&S.  Saw “The Blonde Mule” again today doing her business.  Got to work 30 minutes late again, so I guess that’s the time it’s going to be now. 

At school I was exhausted and not sure I wanted to work, I’d much rather sleep.  The day was good though.  It was a tad bit cooler today being TN and all with its unpredictable weather.  My high of the day was my little guy with SB.  He was a mountain climber and climbed everything!  He is ESL so I’m a bit worried that his dad thought I was talking negatively about him when I asked if he climbs at home and he was all over the place today. 

Last night I found the administrator for the awesome group of people that get all kinds of perks, like eating cheese for a day, and emailed her about joining her group.  I got my response today, and I’m not eligible b/c I’m not a food blogger.  That’s okay; guess I’ll just continue to follow them.  However, she did inform me of this awesome (high possibility of it being anyway) website.  I’m perusing it off and on while entering this entry.  I just came across a coffee involved one that seems super interesting!

Another blogger posted about Iron Fork event, which I’m attempting to get some people to attend. 

I had to go to the Toddler room today, but it wasn’t too bad.  I’m really trying to get this one get out of his shell.  I know he has words b/c I’ve heard him use them for/with his mom, but he spends his whole day with his thumb in his mouth.  I realized that I enjoy making ‘snack mixes’ for the kids.  Today we ate cheez-its, goldfish, honeycomb, cheerios, and applejacks.  I don’t know how it tastes b/c I was attempting to redirect my food consumption and eat my Jazz Apple.  It looked like fun. 

Got an offer to baby sit tomorrow night and seriously undecided about what to do.  Aaron went to Paris today so I have a free weekend.  The downside is they don’t need me till sevenish and I get off at four thirty.  So I’m trying to figure out what to do with myself and not spend money in the down time.  I’d like to go to the library but they are closed on Friday’s.  I told myself (and DH) if the weather was nice I could just hang out in my car in a park and read, but I think it’s going to be nasty like right now and I don’t want to hang out and read, I want to be cozy.  I know if I go home, I will not want to get back out.  BTW their house is five minutes away from where I work and that’s why I don’t want to go home, which is twenty plus minutes away.  

Aaron’s done amazing on the bathroom.  He tiled the other half wall on the side of the door and the wall and border of the wall where the shower head goes.  Looking at it I wonder, especially since I’ve never done it, what on earth is taking so long?  Don’t get me wrong, I’m so glad that it’s getting done and it looks amazing, but I though he would have made more progress today.  I’m assuming it’s all the cutting of the tiles to fit in the odd spaces. 

Food wise, I didn’t do so great today.  I planned really well, but of course my taste buds overruled (as usual) and I ate these tasty little pb chocolate covered crispy squares at work.  For dinner I had leftover fish sticks and mac and cheese.  Now I’m drinking my favorite hot tea and wrestling with my kitty.  She keeps trying to rub my hands while typing which is challenging, not to mention I keep losing my internet connection!


That’s it, I’m on my way to be a weirdo and check out some more meet up groups.  Thanks for listening…

1 comment:

  1. Well. Thank You making the read till the end. So detailly and impressingly narrated, in a funny way with novel ending. Hope a more interesting EVENT next. The profile, writing style and template equally reflecting so beautifully. Thank You for Sharing so nicely and with Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete