Tuesday, March 29, 2011

just another day

Today definitely started off better than yesterday, thank goodness.  I got up, had breakfast, read a bit of my awesome book, and got ready for school.  I was tickled that DH actually got up and out of bed before I left.  He was in the shower!!!  This is a deal we made over the weekend so he cold stay and fish for an extra day. 

I ad PT today and he wore me out again.  By the time I finished my session my hands were shaking and I had a little trouble standing.  I showed the PT and he “said we’re working hard huh”.  While there I talked to their ‘secretary’ about one of my favorites small kitchen appliances.  She was impressed and kind of wants one, but was sticker shocked. 

Got to work right before nine and jumped right into the daily activities.  The kids were fun today.  Nothing really negative involving them.  Towards the end of the day my CT informed me that there was an email sent out to other teachers stating that we had to turn our LP’s in a week early.  My CT was a bit fired up about it.  I agree it kind of sucks, but I can’t, nor can she, do it if we aren’t given enough time to complete it.  What’s more important: summaries or a lesson plan?  They are both due on the same day and we are at the same point in getting both items finished. 

For dinner we ate our salmon I got from Aldis.  Aaron pan seared them with roasted potatoes and sautéed asparagus.  I of course had a lovely glass of pinot grigio accompanying it.  For dessert I had two cookies and a cup of hot tea.  I kind of cheated with food today, but I’m hoping that differences weigh each other out (I had hot tea instead of soup for lunch, just plum didn’t feel like eating the soup). 

This may have been the shortest post in the last two weeks.  Thanks for hanging in there with me…

No comments:

Post a Comment