So I had an awful nights sleep. I’m super thankful that I ended up staying up till midnight playing on the internet b/c I don’t know if I would have made it through the night. Where the weather was nice earlier this week DH opened the window while we slept at night. However the temperature dropped (as usual here in TN) Wednesday night and we (read he) closed the window. Well last night it obviously got below 32 b/c there was a light layer of frost on my car this morning. So when the DH closed the window he only closed the indoor window and not the storm window. So this means that all the cold air came into the room. On top of the cold air he wasn’t here to radiate his body heat! Izzie and I shivered all night long. I told him when I talked to him this afternoon I almost called him at 6 a.m. to let him know, but didn’t.
Now onto my day…
It was really good. I actually got to do ‘paperwork’! I sat and researched ideas for our lesson plan (that has to be done monthly). At lunch, hung out with the babies, played with my old guys in the two year old room, and then did more ‘paper/busy’ work till 4:45. The only thing I didn’t do today was make that phone call to my parent – aarrrggghh! I don’t get to see her b/c she has a nanny and really wanted to talk to her. I won’t get to do it next Friday b/c I’ll actually have to do summaries AGAIN.
Well I didn’t babysit. I came home and ate dinner while shopping in my circulars. Then I logged on and had the net consistently connected for almost three hours! So strange how some days it’s a PITA and others I just have it. (I totally just jinxed it) I’ve checked out all the ‘meetup’ groups and joined the ones I thought were interesting. Now I’ve just got to be ballsy enough to walk into a large group on my own not knowing a soul. There’s all kinds of fun stuff to do, but I would much rather start out with an intimate setting.
I also found out all the amazing stuff that Whole Foods has to offer for a pretty penny and hope to try some of their classes.
Food wise I have to commend myself today. I did really well. I had a healthy breakfast, snacked mainly on fruits and veggies (one mini cupcake), had half my madras lentils package with half a serving of chips, and a mini bag of kettle corn for dessert. WOO HOO.
Thanks for hanging out...
No comments:
Post a Comment