Thursday, March 3, 2011

a new beginning?

I'm at home (where I came from) and I've changed my background once again.  Dad and DH are out checking the fish beds for the spring and I've got lots of play time (YAY).

When I was a bit younger and myspace was the "in" social site I tried to change my background regularly.  It's been a bit harder with the blog since I don't have internet at home, nor do I really even have time to post or read now since I'm in a new room.

Going forward I'd like to keep up with the blog, I think it's a good outlet for me and all my ping pong thinking.  It dawned on me in the last couple of days that there may be a way to keep up with blogging.  Even though I don't have internet at home I can still "blog", the difference will be I'll just save the post to a jump drive and load it here when I can (while making sure to add the correct date, I got the idea from a blog I follow where she posts several blogs in one day and I guess backdates them).  I do have access to computer at home so this should be easy, right?!?

The whole reason I started, was to create a "diary like" release and writing takes way too long.
I've also told myself that since it's a new month, if I can stick to this plan than maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get up enough gumption to create the other blog I want to do.  I've got the other one planned out in my head and everything, I just need to make sure I can follow through here before trying there.  The other one is more for fun as where this is a daily life kind thing.

I'm about to have a glass of wine and will silently toast myself to a progressive future in keeping my sanity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment