Monday, November 21, 2011

an awesome start to the week

Well today was pretty decent.  Bfast was yummy: cranberry almond oatmeal!  When I finished I put cottage cheese in it and mixed to get the last taste out of the bowl and gave it to Izzie.  She loved it!!!  I was shocked she ate cc. 

I got to work with enough time to play on the net to check/delete all my old emails from this weekend. 

The day was nice and easy.  We were down two kids!  Which means we only had six!  Our little guy with severe Autism had one of the best days eve-a!  He ate his three pieces of chicken nuggets!  I had to peel the batter off, but that’s okay by me.  I’ve almost gotten to the parent point to where I’ll jump through hoops to get the little man to eat real food instead of cookies and crackers. 

There was a little bit of leftovers from Friday and I ate some, literally just a little: sweet potato casserole and dressing with some cake and a few bites of cheese, turkey and fruit. 

Nothing spectacular happened in the baby room.  I did stay there until I left instead of going to a different room  however I think that’s happened almost every Monday and possible Wednesday too (even though I don’t typically journal on those days). 

The hardest part of my day was when hubby called b/c he couldn’t catch the kitties at my mom’s house and didn’t know what to do.  It was frustrating mainly b/c he called at a high point of frustration time at school and the phone was stupid and his phone battery was stupid; too many negatives against him for me to keep calm (maybe next year I should make that my resolution: remain calm in times of frustration and think things through).  Doubt I’ll remember that in a month and a half. 

N-E-ways, hubby was home when I got there, he hadn’t been there long, just an hour if even.  For dinner I ate veggies and duck.  I had to make Izzie some extra rice for the next couple of days with some more chicken, so I decided to add veggies too and ‘steamed’ enough for me.  I’m not looking forwards to what the scale says after all my goodies and tastes today as well as the few bites of rice and pasta I ate out of Aaron’s bowl. 

Today my high was that my hubby has come home for a few days.

Thank you for checking in on me on this Monday beginning a Holiday week…

No comments:

Post a Comment