Well today was a pretty decent Monday. I guess I’m a bit glad to be home maybe?
I slept by myself last night again, not a huge deal. I do remember I woke up while dreaming, but I can’t really remember what I was dreaming.
I’m a wee bit aggravated at the moment so please forgive me if this entry makes little to no sense.
For bfast I had pumpkin pie seven grain cereal. I didn’t pack/prep lunch last night so I had to do it before leaving. I packed instant tofu miso, and some fruits and veggies.
I took the kittens to school today. The little black and white one, aka Motor by moi, was super adventurous and came out of the carrier and crawled around the front of the car. She also climbed up on the carrier itself and looked out the window.
Once I got to work I showed the kitties to my CT, who wasn’t too keen on them in general, and then took em’ to the bathroom and let em’ out to play and roam before being locked up in the box for three plus hours.
The day was easy enough. All eight kids were present, but they had a good day overall. The little guy who has severe Autism responded to his name at least three times, responded by turning to look and brought me a wee bit of affection.
After the kiddos left I called all of our parents from the T/R class and told them about picture day tomorrow so they could dress their little ones in picture clothes.
After making phone calls I tried to get started on updating my goal sheets and then headed to the babies. Should I mention that the lady who was taking the cats still hadn’t shoed up at this point in time? I was starting to worry that she wasn’t coming. I called her twice today: once at lunch (when she said she would be there) and once at two forty five when I was leaving the back of the building to go play with the babies. Well she finally showed up at three thirty to get the kitties. I hope they survive and she keeps in touch so I can see them grow(n).
At five I tried to print our Ru San deals but couldn’t’ get them to print. I think they were supposed to send the deals to my house, but I haven’t seen them and I ordered them a while back. I also weighed getting the groupon for Aaron today for the scuba diving certification. I called my MIL and chatted with her about it and together we decided to not buy it. Even though my hubby would really like it, I didn’t think he’d ever use the certification. However now that I know that he can get certified locally, if we ever decide he needs it we can go back. I also viewed a few Santa suits for Ashley to wear so she can go with me to Santa Rampage and GNO.
When I got home the hubby did he dishes. I packed lunch (a soup, one that’s named what ever the soup is from Olive Garden, but I don’t know/can’t remember the name currently) and then made dinner for me and Izzie: chicken and veggies (she got rice). I had three four oz pours of wine and for dessert I’m currently drinking a wonderful cup of pumpkin spiced flavored decaf.
I’m hoping that the silly heat/air problem gets resolved before I go to bed so I’m not freezing my arse off!
High today: I really enjoyed the fun quality time I spent with Aaron b/4 we got into our disagreement about the fan/air/heat.
Mucho gracias for stopping bye…
No comments:
Post a Comment