Well today was another easy Sunday. I didn’t sleep in, but got to relax.
While relaxing I read a few chapters of Inkheart and then talked to mom. I think I realized something today but really hate admitting it out loud: sometimes when I talk to my mom it makes my head go bonkers. Not her mind you, but the conversations. Today we talked about her fish and tank and dinner/meal plans for this holiday weekend. It’s not so much her as it is the conversation itself. She cracks me up repeating the same thing multiple times and not always in different ways.
I didn’t talk to dad today, he’s been hunting and while he was home took a nap (and I was actually out shopping at the time). I managed to keep the spending down, which is unusual for me. I spent the most money at GFS on stuff for mom and snacks for Thanksgiving.
Back home I vegged and watched Seinfeld. I made Izzie brown rice and beef (which I bought today) and gave her two servings.
I ate my leftover Thai dish and enjoyed my new wine I bought recently. For dessert I finished off my biscotti and had some decaf. Speaking of coffee I did splurge and bought two more seasonal flavored coffees at Aldi’s. While I was there I checked their circular for next week and noticed my favorite dried fruit is back!
That’s really it for today, oh yeah, Izzie seemed okay today. She stood up for the first two hours while I read my book and chatted. When I got home she actually laid in bed with me.
Now I’m done, my high: the flavored coffees.
Love that you stopped by today…
No comments:
Post a Comment