Guess what, lucky you, this is going be an extremely short entry!
The day was super short and boring.
I got up at my regular Sunday time. Then showered and called my dad. We talked for an hour and then I headed about my day.
I went to the store and bought some theme/seasoned totes for all our decorative junk as well as necessary items. I also got some base coat clear polish hoping that it helps my polish stay on my fingers longer!
Once I got home we settled in and watched the last disc of Hero’s Season 3 while I sorted decorations and put them in the box.
For dinner I/we roasted a duck (thank you Aldi’s for offering such a great deal). It was wonderful. Aaron said duck was like lobster is to crustacean. I think it’s like fillet mignon of chicken! Aaron roasted some red potatoes and made steamed veggies. I also had a coupe glasses of the Syrah hubby got me from NY. So yummy!!! For dessert I just had a nice cup of decaf.
That’s all I got for ya. Told you it’d be dull.
High for me today was quality time with my wonderful mate.
Hoping you’ll keep coming back to read about my life…
No comments:
Post a Comment