Thursday, November 17, 2011

ladies night

Well it’s extremely late, sort of, and I’ve had a couple of drinks, and I’m tired. 

The day was okay.  We were down one kid, the kid with the ‘feeding tube’.  I got to play with the Rascals, long time no play since all the scheduling has been wonky. 

After work I met with the girls from my group at Rumba and had a blast!  I tried the guacamme (guac and edamame) and their nachos.  I ordered the satay with broccoli for dinner with a glass of amazing red wine.  I love he broccoli.  Next time (maybe on Monday – mojito Monday’s) I’ll order the corn salad thingy.  For dessert I ordered there Somoa Martini – chocolate, coconut, with caramel. 

Lame I know, but that’s all I’ve got for ya.

High today: fun night with the ladies.

Thanks for continuing to read long and short entries…

No comments:

Post a Comment