Sunday, November 27, 2011

end of my holiday

Well its kind a wee bit on the later side I’m tired so this will be brief.  Today was good.  What can I say?  I was at home with my dad.  I had a donut with lots of coffee for bfast.  He went to church and I got to play on the net.  I researched rain boots, I’m thinking about asking for a pair for Christmas. 

Once he got home we had ham and biscuits.  I ate a spiced peach with mine and it was a wonderful compliment.

Since we ate this at lunch time I ate a slice of the super hard crusted chocolate pie as a dessert.  I also read more of the evil book I started recently.  We watched another movie today and it was much better.  I really like Vince Vaughn!  I was shocked about seeing the other three famous faces in the movie. 

After leaving dads I went to moms to get the kittens.  While I was there I snapped at my mom.  I tried to get her to come in to the bathroom to play with the black and white kitty so she could hear it purr and watch it make biscuits, but she refused to come in b/c of the smell.  I got offended b/c I though she didn’t want to come in and share with me and she got frustrated b/c I would take no for an answer. 

The kittens did really well on the drive home.  They just slept/relaxed and didn’t make any noises (so unlike my kitty).  The little black and white one is super sweet.  It let me pet it and purred and made those biscuits and the stripped one hunkered in the corner (I think it was made that mom gave it up).   

The high for me today would be quality time with dad and finding some rain boots in hopes to ask for.

Glad you stopped in to view the end of my Turkey weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment