Well right now I’m a bit on the panicky side. I’m going to make you read through my day, or you can jump all the way to the bottom and find out.
Bfast was tasty. I got to work pleanty early. I put toe socks on and since my shoes were outside in the car from my night last night I had to wear smaller shoes and my toes were kind of numb and tingly from the combo of socks and small shoes.
During the morning I got caught up with almost, at least of ninety percent, of my to-do list. I called my ‘mom’ and had a nice conversation with her. She was okay with getting a PT eval for her little guy and is going to call her Service Coordinator to get the ball rolling.
We had a Thanksgiving luncheon/potluck and it was yummy. I didn’t eat any turkey or potatoes, but indulged in sweet potato casserole, spoon bread, dip, crackers, deviled eggs, and lots of sweets (chess squares, pecan pie, pumpkin dump cake (which I’m hoping is similliar to this recipe), and some sort of brownie and an amazing buttery sugar cookie).
I grazed on sweets all day long and wasn’t too hungry for dinner time, but still ate. First thought when I arrived home I discovered Izzie had gotten down in the den and couldn’t get out. I had trouble helping her up. Ater helping her I noticed both of her hind legs swollen, double in size! I freaked out and called aaron and tried to use my calm adult voice. However I went to his parents house for dinner and play on the net and had to admit that I wanted to murder/beat him for not taking her to the vet. He said that it wasn’t that bad when he left at nine this morning. So now I have to watch her legs and possible take her to the vet in the morning.
I played on the net at the in-laws and made it through my back blogs and got rid of the foodgawker accounts I don’t want to look at. One of my ‘bloggers’ posted an amazing recipe for gingerbread lattes and, since Carolyn had all the ingredients (exept for molasses which I subbed brown sugar corn syrup) we made it. It was super yummy and will be made again and again.
High today: not sure I have one. Let me think about it. Eight minutes later – came close to completing my to-do list.
No comments:
Post a Comment