Sunday, November 6, 2011

home again

Today was uneventful as a Sunday can be.  The time changed back last night so I got an extra hour of sleep!  Not that I needed it since I went to bed around eleven thirty and it was close till ten (which was really eleven b/c of the time change). 

Since I slept in I didn’t call dad.  I had every intention to call mom again today but time just got away.  When I woke up I started the laundry and then made an apple/pear crisp.  I had pumpkin coffee with it while reading a little bit more. 

I was going to read until the end of my CD, but hubby came home so we spent some quality time together.  We cuddled for a bit and then started our day of lounging.  We’ve just watched episode after episode of tv on dvd. 

I attempted to use my new fashion toy.  I’m not sure I like it.  The disc wobbles when my finger goes into the slots and the heart handle is in the way.  I pulled the heart out and held the disc in my hand for stability.  I think I could use the toe dividing thingy’s the pedicurist use and get the same effect.  I’ll try next time and if it works I’ll take mine back (but still keep moms and give to her). 

For dinner I had another helping of my roast and cabbage.  I forgot to mention that hubby brought hom a bottle of Cab. that his boss gave him.  It was actually pretty yummy after the first few sips.  The first one was really fruity and the second had a lot of alcohol on the tongue.  However once I got through the first few sips I enjoyed it (it could help that it was my second four ounce pour). 

I also ate half a piece of chocolate and one of Aaron’s left over dinner rolls.  I’m guessing my consumption today is aver 28, but hopefully not too bad. 

Also I saw Seth Green was in an episode, two actually, of Hero’s.

Now I’m craving some spiced cider/tea flavored, but my belly is extremely full. 

The high today was my hubby coming home!

Thanks for continuing on my daily living…

No comments:

Post a Comment