Sunday, March 4, 2012

back home again

Well today was as nice as yesterday.  I woke up nice and early, seven, on a Sunday.  Upon stirring I woke to lots of noise: talking, yelling, and the damn TV (never realized how much I enjoy a bit of calmness on my weekends).  Mom made bfast and of course it was super fattening: 3 biscuits, a fried egg, a piece of bacon, sausage, and some gravy.  Two of the biscuits I put jelly on.  After showering I got to have coffee w several butter cookies. 

I sat around and played on Pinterest and did my nails.  I wish I could post a picture.  Maybe I’ll try later. 

We ate a late lunch around 1:30.  We went to Wendy’s and BK.  We got fish sandwiches from both places to compare.  Wendy’s was freshly made and WAY better than BK’s.  I think the one from BK was ‘dead’, it was dark and kind of greasy looking.  Next time I’ll have to order it sans tarter sauce and maybe it’ll be better. 

Getting home was easy.   I wasn’t really hungry so I ate string cheese w a juicy apple. 

That’s all I’ve got for today.  I wish I was still in Paris w my family, but we go on don’t we.

Hoping you’ll check in tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment