Well it’s pretty darn close to my bedtime, considering I gottsa be up at the crack as of dawn to get on the lake and catch all the fish! So I’ll be quick.
Day was easy. Bfast was yummy. I got four out of eight summaries done during paperwork time. I tried to call my weekly parent this morning, who I had an appointment with for a 10:30 phone call, but she didn’t answer!
I gave the big kids teacher paperwork time and then relieved the teacher in the big kids class. The most aggravating part of the day was when the floater was in error and didn’t read the white board correctly. She was supposed to come back to the room @ 1:30, but didn’t come back till 2:00. She thought she was supposed to go hang out with the other class while they slept!
Then I went to babies for paper work till 3:00. @ 3:00 I played w the toddlers until I left. The AT didn’t come back till right at 4:30! I only say that b/c she usually comes back five to ten minutes early from her time.
On the way to dad’s I was going to stop at Wal Mart in Camden , but he told me that Mike wanted me to go to O’Rielly’s (?) to pick up a very specific item. However when I got to the Wal Mart in Paris dad did not know what the item was so I had to dilly dally in Wal Mart for a bit.
Now I’m ready to crash and go fishing in the morning!!!!
You already know what the best part was today: coming to Paris to go fishing!!!!!!
Thanks for checking in on me on a Friday. Hope you have a great weekend…
No comments:
Post a Comment