I had the new apple cinnamon Chobani today. I liked it. I didn’t stir it and only ate the yogurt off the top. I like how the yogurt was sweetened a bit w spice too.
We were low in no’s, two kids out of seven were absent. This also means nothing to complain about, but at the same time nothing super fabulous to report either.
I did however discover today that the infant AT, who’s out on Thursday while the DR is on vacation, only asked off about a week and a half ago and the DR told the HR lady she was allowing the vacation. That’s some bigger shit and makes me even more angry. I’d really like to get to the bottom of why it’s okay for her, but not for me.
After work I went by my inlaws. I was going to play on the net, but got sucked into Cupcake Wars, again. This time I discovered that I could ‘pin’ some of the recipes. I couldn’t find the guys from Wicked and emailed him requesting he post it or email it to me. We’ll see.
I didn’t leave until really late and I’m extremely tired. My friend Lindsay got her nails done in a pattern I pinned on Saturday w an extra decorative nail and I’m soooooo GREEN W ENVY!!!! I wish I paid to get my nails done and lived closer to her nail tech.
K, happy point – living vicariously through Linds and her nails addiction I think I created.
Hoping you’ll stick w me….
No comments:
Post a Comment