So today was one of the simplest Saint Patrick days I’ve had, or at least that I can remember.
I woke up bright and early at seven and started my day. Since everyone else was still sleeping or relaxing (Marsha awake but dazzy) I went ahead and showered. Afterwards I laid around and read more story and checked my email. It took for ever for the net to load on our ancient laptop, hence the reading simultaneously.
Mom made a wonderfully simple bfast: eggs, sausage, and biscuits. I had a scrambled egg and halved my biscuit. Half w gravy and the other half w butter and jam. Oh yeah I also drank half a 12 cup pot of coffee through out the morning.
The only thing we did all morning was sit around and watch movies. We watched Breaking Dawn. I liked it. I’ve been holding off with the thought that I’d watch it before seeing the other half in the theater. Aunt Marsha has been living under a theatrical rock: she hasn’t read, watched, or knows anything about the saga. She kept asking about how it ends and who dies and trying to guess all the situations. She thinks Bella turns bad.
Around two or so we headed up town to return the due ones, grab a bite from the golden arches, and rent three more movies from the Redbox. We are watching the third one now.
I didn’t get anything from McDonalds, but did enjoy a nice serving of layered salad and ice cream cake. For dinner, around eight, I ate a bit of Italian beef w chips and more layered salad.
I think I’ve eaten more ‘bad food’ this week than I have in months! I’m hoping I do better next week, except for Thursday when I’m eating out w the GNO ladies (if I can afford it!).
Mom did not open either bottle of wine to try, nor did we really have a ‘girls day’ doing our nails like I thought we would.
Guess that’s it really. The high was just being here with mom.
Hope you guys are being safe on the green holiday…
No comments:
Post a Comment