Well today was a bit better than I thought it as going to be; considering I only got close to two hours of sleep! That’s right two! For some strange reason I couldn’t actually calm down enough to relax and sleep. Hubs had to be at work at 4:30 and got up at 4:00, yeah me too. I got up, showered, then read some book.
I also wasn’t too terribly hungry so I didn’t eat. Instead I packed my bfast and took it with me to school. I had strawberries and blackberries w cherry vanilla yogurt. It was wonderful! Since I didn’t get home till later last night I also had to make lunch today: chicken (1PPs) and tomato salad w lots of fresh fruits and veggies to snack on.
The day was easy. We only had three kids. One was our newest M/W friend and she did excellent! My little lady w Autism had the best day to date. She only cried a little when nanny dropped off and in the afternoon when I was putting demands on her to let me know it was her turn for her toy.
Once the kids were gone I tried to find myself a training/workshop to cover my annual training hours. I found an awesome one on CVI, but it’s in MA and there’s no way I can go to it! BUMMER!!!!
Then, since it’s Monday I played w the babies. I stayed in there till I got off. I stayed to let the AT get out and do paperwork, but her little guy had a temperature and she worked on trying to figure out what was going on. Also I got to rock one of the babies to sleep and he had his two blankets from home and went down w/in less than ten minutes! I think the blanket made it way easier than the last several times I’ve tried (lots of kicking and screaming and fussing and crying and resisting to no end).
By four fifteen there were only three babies: one sleep (afore mentioned), one jumping, and the other one on one attention and acrobat activities. I had lots of fun playing w her and got a great pic on my phone.
I got off on time and got home at my regularly scheduled time. I prepped bfast and lunch for tomorrow. I also made a wonderful dinner; which I should enter into Biz’s ‘contest’ even though I don’t really want the prize.
Zucchini
Squash
Bell peppers
tossed w EVOO, cracked pepper, and garlic salt then roasted
Tuna
Cheese
Caramelized onion
in a bowl sat on the stove to get warm
Once the veggies were done, mix w meat/cheese/onion and top w pine nuts.
It was sooooo yummy. I also ate a few bites of the hubs chicken pieces.
I’ve reached my daily total, or will after this, and maybe went over: 2 @ bfast, 1 @ lunch (chicken), 17 for snacks (cake, vanilla wafers, and goldfish), 4 @ dinner (tuna, cheese, nuts), and then about 5 for my dessert.
Now onto my wonderful baked good. Best part about today was actually spending the evening w Aaron.
Hope your Monday was good too…
No comments:
Post a Comment