Monday, March 19, 2012

a sort of doomsday for my mouth

Well today was kind of rough.  I didn’t sleep well.  Mom mentioned something about setting me alarm to make sure I woke up on time and I think it but a subliminal message in my brain.  I set the clock in the room and turned on it’s alarm, but I still tossed and turned all night to check the phone and the clock to make sure they were both working. 

After getting up and showering I ate a banana for bfast.  I made it to my dentist appointment on time and watched The Black Cauldron (which was funny b/c hubby and I saw a preview on another movie for this and he mentioned wanting to watch it/own it).  I didn’t get too far into the movie before they were done.  Maybe twenty minutes or so.

After the appointment I went to the donut place and bought my CT a bear claw and a boston cream filled one. 

Once I got back into N’ville I went to Walgreens take care clinic to get my physical and TB test.  I clocked in at 11:30, and didn’t get done until 1:00.  I didn’t get the TB test done and wasn’t about to wait to do it.  The LPN went on lunch at 1:00, two minutes after I registered for the second appointment.  The DR had messaged me twice by this point so I decided to head to work. 

About this time the numbness from this morning started to wear off and I could feel the pain from the drill and shot.  Oh yeah forgot to mention that the dentist removed my old filling and re-drilled deeper to make the new filling.  Also there’s a chance that I might have to have a root canal done b/c of this!  I totally blame the school!!!!  If I could have gotten off in a more decent time frame I could have had it filled sooner which means less decay.  However I know that they won’t pay for it or take ‘blame’.  They’ll say I should switch my dentist to a local one. 

I clocked in at 1:33, went to my room for fifteen minutes and then went to the Lions to give their LT the paperwork work time I couldn’t give her on Friday. 

I ended the day in the baby room.

By the time I got home I was famished!  B/c of the pain I couldn’t really eat, I couldn’t open my mouth or chew.  I tried eating the chicken in my lunch box, but could only squeeze in cutie segments and squish them.  I’d only eaten the banana, a cutie, and a pear by six.  For dinner I made a package of teriyaki noodles and added chicken and a squeeze of siriachi (sp?) for 7PPs.  I really don’t think my body will miss the points considering how much I ate over the weekend. 

K, I’m having trouble staying awake, so that’s why this probably doesn’t make sense, but I’m glad you made it all the way through.  I’m so happy to finally have my tooth filled!

Hope you’ll keep coming back…

No comments:

Post a Comment