Sunday, March 18, 2012

finishing my weekend

Not much went on today.  I slept a little later than usual, till about eight or so.  I started to get up and shower, but mom was in there and stayed for a while (she showered and cleaned up the bathroom afterwards).  After I finally did get to shower and get ready we headed to LePantos’ for lunch.  It was actually pretty yummy.  I enjoyed the lasagna and fried rice w some added onions and peppers.  I also really liked the fish.  And of course I ate my fair share of desserts, that’s right ‘s’; more than one!  I know that I shouldn’t but I looked at how much tip David left the server that he knew.  It was 7.00.  The only reason I looked was b/c mom laid down some dollars and he did too.  The tab was around 31.00.  The buffet itself was 9.00, so he basically almost paid for a whole nother buffet. 

Afterwards we dropped him off at home to mow the lawn and we went to Wal Mart.  We were there for a few hours while mom shopped around.  I like being able to make her life a little bit more enjoyable.  Once we got back home she cleaned and I relaxed on the carport while reading the first book in the series. 

That’s all we did really.  Lay around, relax, watch some movies, and ate dinner: Italian beef, seven layer salad, and brownie ice cream cake for dessert.  I so can’t imagine what the scale has said after eating all this ‘bad’ fattening food this weekend. 

Well I’m going to finish watching Dolphin Tale and go to bed. 

Best part today was being w mom at Wal Mart.

I hope you’ll come back and find out how my dentist appointment goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment