Well today was
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
For lunch we headed over to Mad
Donnas, kind of courtesy of my MIL (she let me borrow her city saver
catalog). I ordered the East Side Wrap
(spin. art. Dip, spinach leaves, cilantro corn relish/hash) w FF and a black
raspberry mimosa. She ordered a burger w
FF and a white grape mimosa. I enjoyed
my wrap, but wish the dip and spinach leaves would have been more balanced (not
enough dip and too much leaves). She got
the bacon cheese burger, bacon and cheese only, and it was a good burger! At least I know I can go there for a good one
now.
After lunch we shopped at a
beauty store. I found so wonderful lip
balm and cologne I want but didn’t get.
I did however purchase two bottles of polish for less than five bucks
(when one runs nine regularly priced).
The cupcakes were great! It was 15.00 to get in and we got 10 tickets for
10 cupcakes. First though I tried some
Tasti-di-Lite. It was okay. I’m not sure why Renny likes it so much,
guess I need to try other flavors or larger serving.
I ‘paid’ for a cupcake from The
Painted Cupcake (yummy – chocolate w pb chips and toped w a nutter butter
cookie). She only brought bout twenty or
so minis, which I thought was strange being such a popular bakery. I also enjoyed the one I got from Sweet
Natured Treats (a tropical carrot cake w mac nuts). I got a large one from there too; pina
colada. I also got a few others that
weren’t all that fabulous, but I am looking forward to the ones I’ve got ‘to
go’: a twisted rocky road like one and a mint chocolate w oreo (came from the
same place Lindsay got her yummy pink lemonade) but I can’t remember the
bakery. I also got a lemon bundt and a
maple apple with apple chip from a place out in Mt. Juliet . And the other half of Lindsay’s cupcake!
After indulging and stashing we
shopped some more. There was soooo many
cute things that we both wanted but were a little pricy. I did buy a trilogy book from some used book
store, and I’m looking forward to it.
After shopping there we went to
Grn Hills Mall and looked around The Container Store and Charming
Charlie’s. Surprisingly enough I didn’t
get any containers! Can you believe
that?!?! I can’t. There were def. a
couple of things I wanted to get, but I resisted. However, I didn’t do as well in the jewelry
store :’( . I bought three sets of
bangles and two pairs of earrings. I
walked out with a sixty dollar dent in my wallet. I’m
unsure as whether or not I want to keep all of them, I need some
convincing! Oh I forget to include
stopping in Nordstrom while Lindsay got her face/eyes done up so she could get
her makeup match. I enjoyed watching all
the ladies and looking through the colors.
AND I got a great teeny brush that I’m hoping will help me do
manicures.
I’m pumped b/c not only did I
have a good day, but Lindsay and I actually had a girls day, a whole day! That would be my high!
K, I’m ready for bed now, thanks
for letting me tell you bout my cupcakes, maybe I’ll go into more details once
I eat them…f
No comments:
Post a Comment