Today was a much better Tuesday than I’ve had in the last several weeks. Even though I had trouble going back to sleep after crawling into bed I slept well and felt pretty rested when I woke up. For bfast I enjoyed a berry medley w some vanilla greek yogurt.
When I got to work I remembered to check my checking account and balanced it and reserved my next book club book from the library. I somehow got super lucky and there was an available copy to borrow from Green Hills (which I picked up after work!).
We had six out of seven kids today. My little guy that cries a lot, he did cry, but it wasn’t as intense as it has been the last few times. I didn’t feel like rocking, or banging my head, or drinking myself into oblivion. I can only hope that Thursday is better (esp since I’m going out w the ladies).
I successfully entered my TEIDS and three of four of my contact logs for the T/R class. I enjoyed playing the babies and was responsible on my own the last half hour. The teachers in the room were nicer than usual.
Oh yeah, the DR brought up last Tuesday. She didn’t necessarily apologize, but wanted me to know that she didn’t mean to make me/cause me to get upset. She also commented on not sending me to the IEP and sending my CT instead. I tried to reassure her that I understood, it just upset me b/c it was the same door I’ve run into several times over the last years.
When I got home I finally took out Izzie’s blanket/mat, cleaned the liter boxes, and prepped lunch and made dinner. In keeping with facing my responsibility I ate fruit w yogurt (2PPs) for bfast, soup (2PPs) and fruit for lunch, a donut (6PPS) and some vanilla wafers (3PPs) for snack. For dinner I ate a left over chicken tender (7PPs) w/ some veggie casserole (2PPs) and tomatoes. For dessert I reheated some cookies (surprising really yummy still) from our inservice I had stored and a piece of chocolate I picked up at Walgreens yesterday. That totals to at least 22PPs not knowing the number for the cookie and chocolate, which I’m sure put me over my ‘day’s limit’.
Now I need to take care of this silly nail I tore the other day before it drives me batty. Glad aout little man having an easier day.
Thanks for reading all this, again…
No comments:
Post a Comment