I felt much better today. Sasha was pretty well behaved and was able to stay out of her kennel while I enjoyed bfast and read my book (I forgot to tell you yesterday in my ‘catch-up’ that I’m pretty sure I’ve lost a library book!).
I didn’t really play with her that much due to chilliness and she ate a few bites – I didn’t want her to get sick again.
When I got to work I found a txt from my dad asking for some more $. I transferred it and then had to call and tell him that I didn’t think I’d be able to do it next month due to how much I had.
Once again we were a bit low in no’s and the day was smooth for the most part. We got paperwork time again today and split it.
The body shop called and left me a vm to let me know that my car should be done tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll be able to get to the rental place in time and they can drop me off b/4 the shop closes.
At the house Sasha and I had fun playing while taking turns to do real work/need to do stuff. Sasha must have drank a lot of water today, there was a huge mess to clean up and laundry to do.
B/4 settling in found out hubs has to work tomorrow and probably Saturday too. I need to call A. Linda and see if I can come over to be a mouse potato.
This was brief huh?!?! Do you wanna know my eats?:
Bfast – new cow/goat greek yogurt; blueberry pomegranate
Snack – banana, grapes later
Lunch – chicken chili w veggies
Snack – more that bad: bagel half after bagel half, a few bites of fruit, and lots of chocolate, and some chz cubes
Dinner – skillet sautee: mushrooms, bell pepper, and cabbage tossed w l.o. ham and caramelized onions.
Does anyone know what WW 360 is about?
The best part today was getting more paperwork time.
Thank you for coming back after nonsense yesterday…
No comments:
Post a Comment