Today was better overall!
I enjoyed my bfast while keeping busy and then headed to work. I got there w just five minutes to spare. My DR also arrived at the same time and subtly hinted that me coming in at that time wasn’t going to work too much longer b/c there were already 17 kids for one teacher. I wasn’t too sure what to say so I responded w ‘I know, that’s part o f the reason I asked to have the earlier shift’. I kind of think it aggravated her (b/c of her response/way she said it), but what else was I supposed to say?
The first 15 mins were easy as usual, but when I went into my room it was already wild, there were 10 kids!
The PT came in and somehow managed to coincidently incorporate our LP in her activity so it was easy!
My eye was twitching all morning which equals to me being off my game. Also the school had a fire drill right in the middle of our circle time. When we got back on of the smarter kids said ‘this is taking too long’.
Nap was easy and I was productive; got my emails checked, most of my blogs (just a quick check not a read) checked and deleted, and started work on the LP for two weeks out!
During my actual lunch break I did read some of the ones I wanted to keep. I also noticed that I had two new comments! This is the first time I’ve had comments in IDK how long! Additionally my helpful blogger commented and offered to grab a cup of java to help me more if I wanted/needed! HOW SWEET!!!! I replied that I’d love to once I get me some more ?’s.
Oh and b/4 I forget one of the other bloggers I follow and love lots is hosting a giveaway, check her out. I’m excited about the giveaway, even if I don’t get it, b/c I’ve got one of their earlier books as well as some copies that an old coworker (from Canada ) let me copy. I’ve made a couple, the black bean soup from them is awesome!!!
K, the rest of the afternoon was easy. Worked on some goals, ate snack, played outside, cleaned too many BM’s, and my CCT3 got out and did paperwork for real. I should start taking some of the time for myself ASAP!
I got an email from a friend today about getting together for dinner soon and I’m in the process of trying to get it in the works. I hope we get to go somewhere using scoutmob, it’ll be my first!
After work, I did the norm; lunch prep and dinner making. Aaron had a ‘lot day’ and took Sasha w him to play. She got to play w Cooper and Lola and got extremely muddy! Hubs bathed, medicated, and clipped her nails. I tried to file them using my crystal file and she allowed me to do it for a couple of minutes. Then she tried eating the file.
Now to admit to my eating failures again:
Bfast – another new yogurt w mango and strawberries
IMO – the yogurt was nice in texture, not quite sweet enough for the combo. Probably good in a smoothie though. The berries weren’t too flavorful either, a little bit of a bite. I think both of them being more tart made it less yummy.
Lunch – second serving of yesterdays soup w added tuna. It’s okay, but I still prefer the Aldi’s brand.
Snack – (GULITY) ritz crackers, chocolate w nuts, and pb choc rice cereal treats (pb is my kryptonite), 3 fruits
Dinner – teeny slice of pizza (from Aldi’s, I LOVE IT; more reasons to continue to shop there), side salad, and a serving of ‘crab’ (just to up the protein in my meal). Two glasses of vino, one merlot and one dessert blackberry.
Can you tell that today was a positive day overall? Not too many complaints. If choosing the best it’d be that hubby got to take Sasha and play and got a bath.
Do you prefer tart or sweet vanilla yogurt? Thanks for listening…
No comments:
Post a Comment