This was another busy Saturday for me. I can’t remember the last relaxing Saturday I had. Aaron had to work and I got up when he did. I ate some of the crock pot oatmeal that we made at school on Thursday and added peaches & cinnamon to it. It was okay, a little soft considering it was instant and slow cooked AND reheated.
Then coffee was brewed and enjoyed while looking through recipes. I really wanted some sort of red meat for dinner and couldn’t think of how to expand on my regular ways of prep.
I didn’t find a new way to cook it but I did find the next recipe that we are going to make w D & H.
Afterwards I got down to business; cleaning and searching for the book that I can’t find anywhere! I made it fun though. I turned on Ligion, Coyote Ugly, and Nirvana to make it more tolerable. Sasha wasn’t a big fan of the music. She preferred to sit in her crate. Also the robot is now working thanks to yours truly. Not sure you knew that it was ‘busted’, but the problem – don’t’ laugh – I didn’t have it plugged into the outlet!!!
When Kurt was done I sat down and ate lunch while Sasha played in the front yard. Then we headed over to Shelby to play.
We met Aida (and Ted) and Jack (and Micah – as well as their friend Patrick who just lives through them pet wise). Neither one of the four legs wanted to play but it was nice chatting w the parents; rather than just standing around on my own. After they left Sasha met Richo (a Wemeriener ?sp?) and I met Leslie and Dan (? on the dad). They played s hard and for soooo long! I noticed a little bit of pink spots on her and decided it was time to go. However it was his blood. At the gate we noticed that his ear had a snip missing from the tip and he was slinging blood on himself and his collar. I felt so bad! The owners were hoping he had spent enough energy to clip his nails, but he didn’t seem ready to stop. I wonder if they were successful, and really hope he’s okay and it doesn’t leave a scar like Izzie had.
Next we went to Dickie & Carolyn’s for the evening. Sasha was soo pooped all she did was lay down till about twenty minutes to leave.
IT satisfy my need/longing of being with them. Carolyn and I sat around and chatted for the longest time about her family history which I found interesting. We went to the store and I used my .50 off code to get this movie IMO – go rent it! Much better than I expected. Joseph looked a little strange; I’d love to know what they did to his face to make him look that way.
The food that went into my body:
Bfast – oatmeal (LO from school’s crock pot making) w cinnamon and peaches
Lunch – LO chix cordon blue from last night w a salad and some HM dressing
Dinner – just what I wanted: venison cube steaks, w cheater scalloped potatoes (I should totally tell Biz), green beans, and a piece of French bread. I also had some wine which I’m truly impressed w! I don’t usually like Cabs, but this one was smooth and fruit.
I’m off to bed, get that movie and let me know. Thanks…
No comments:
Post a Comment