Friday, January 18, 2013

our little four legs is growing so fast!

Who’s glad it’s Friday?!?!!?  ME!!!!!  The sun was out which made me not feel like rocking in my safe place, that’s a +.

We had all our kids back in action today.  Dear Fussy was back, her mom kept her home to just spend time with her, supposedly she wasn’t sick.  Tall Friend, who I’m worried we are going to lose to the next room in a month, was weird again today (he was on Monday, but didn’t mention it).  He slept during play, instead of his usual play.  I took his temp and it was fine.  I called mom and she said he’s been getting up earlier.  Luckily he napped.

Even though all our kids were there we managed to have my CCT3 work in the room while I was in charge of the kiddo’s. 

Jumping Tantrum had a better morning, but a rough hour btwn 3 and 4.  I really don’t think she likes being on the ground when it’s cold.  Her mom picked up early and we chatted.  Mom thinks the new medicine regime is throwing her center off so on Monday (hopefully I’ll remember) we are going to try wearing the pink vest. 

Oh I got started on our V-day presents for parents.  I was really worried about getting a picture of the EDs 3rd b/c he hates having an intentional pic taken.  However when I told him it was for mommy and daddy and he didn’t want to make them sad did he, he was very willing to do it and liked it!  I’d say I got at least half of the images taken, way easier than the x-mas plates! 

At the casa I played w Sasha for a long time, since it’s Friday and I didn’t have to make/pack lunches.  While playing w her tennis donut I noticed blood on it and tried to check her gums, but she wouldn’t let me.  A little while later I found her baby puppy tooth!  I was kind of sad and sentimental about it.  I saved it and showed it to Aaron and told him I wanted to save it and scrapbook it.  But realized it’d be hard to keep all her teeth, considering when we checked her gums noticed that she’s already lost one and we haven’t a clue where it is! 

Well today is her 4 month bday; she’s 23 ¼ tall and a I think 52 lbs.  We need to send some images to the breeder.  The hour of play really wore her out; Aaron’s pestering her back paws and she’s not even moving her feet! 

Guess that’s all I want to remember.  I ate:
Bfast –
Lunch – a repeat of soup
Snacks – veggies and fruit as well as some cheese cubes and grapes (school snack)
Dinner – pineapple jalapeno sausage link over cabbage and apples as well as lots of chips and salsa

High today is being able to play outside w the kiddos!!!

Do you ever forget what you ate?  Maybe it’ll come to me and I’ll update ya.  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment