Would you believe that I came ridiculously close to having to put my car back in the body shop today?!?!?!?! As I was getting off 65 on to Hillsboro some a-hole HAD to get on the road there to the right and damn near crashed into me. I had to slam on the brakes, swerve to the right, and honk my horn for the idiot! I was so pissed. Just typing the words don’t even express the passion I felt this morning.
When I got to work I chatted w a mom for a little bit about their holiday and then went in. I had just enough time to check my email, but yahoo is being a PITA. I didn’t think much about it the first couple of times, just thought it was the computer I was on. But it happened on Dickie’s mac too. Do you have yahoo? Is it giving you trouble? It’s mainly when I’m’ trying to delete the messages.
The day was fine. We started a new LP/theme and the kids seemed to enjoy it. One of my soft spot little guys rhymed almost everyone’s name! So cute for a 3 ½ yr old.
During my lunch break I uploaded my last two entries for anyone who wants to read it. (YEP I’m patting myself on the back). I also discovered a new blog that I think I’m going to love. She is in to WW heavily and I think may have lots of good tasties. I found out that I’ve been drinking just the amount of water, 80 oz, based on my weight.
Sometime through out the day Aaron msgd me to let me know he had to go into work last minute. He was going to take our cars and get new tags, but that didn’t happen. Essentially that means/t that I’d have to do evening routines on my own. So when I got home I was there first and did the norm: let the dog out and play with her a little while. Then I did dishes. Aaron came home in the middle and reminded me that he wanted to make lunches this week; so when I finished washing I did my lunch and then his too! His was so much easier: Pringles, zebra cakes, 2 bars, snack mix, and applesauce pre packed in a cup. He made his sandwich and that was it. Mine always seems to take way longer; tomorrow I’m having miso soup w ginger, mixed berries, an apple, and some oranges. The berries took the longest, had to weigh and rinse em’.
While doing the dishes I realized that my goal to keep the house clean in 13’ may not happen. I find it difficult to come home, play with the dog, clean up after her, clean up after us, then make lunch and dinner, and still have time for cleaning. Maybe if hubby was here to pick up the slack somewhere or if I got off earlier. But sine I’m not getting home till 5:45, by the time I get done w everything I already do its close to 7:00 already. If I take anymore time to clean it’ll be almost 8:00 by the time I eat and then I’ll got to bed w in an hour and we all know that’s a bad idea for the health.
I think that’s all I’ve got for ya, I’m gonna go knit, not do my nails even though I really want to. Before leaving you should know the best part of my day was the kids behaving for 95% of the day, there were only three ‘rough parts’.
How do you manage to prioritize your daily routines???
No comments:
Post a Comment