Well I was able to switch shifts w my CCT3 and went in early. Before work, as in wee hours of the a.m. I sooo didn’t feel like doing it at all! I had some uber strange dream and had trouble waking and getting a move on.
During bfast I picked up the old book club book. I’ve been avoiding it a little and am glad I finally picked it up. I really enjoyed the eight or so pages I read. I can’t wait to read some more in the morning.
Anyways the first hour at work went so smoothly. I didn’t have any tough transitioners and my rough kids listened. Actually the whole day went kind of well. The little girl that screams regularly was sick, which is sad to admit out loud, fortunately. Not fortunate she was sick, I was extremely worried due to her health, but the fever kept her sleepy and not screaming. She left early and we had a really smooth lunch and nap time.
I took a 30 min lunch and attempted to do some paperwork during my CCT3 45 min lunch, but the damn netbook sucks ass and I wasn’t able.
I was able to get out at 2:40 to work on paperwork and completed the rest of my summaries. All I need to do now is create new goal sheets for January.
Since my schedule was the early one and I went into OT and was allowed to take a short lunch I was allowed and able to leave at 3:30 today in order to get my car tags done. Which BTW I did! I got off at 3:30 and was done by 4:30. I was a bit worried since I had to sit in the emissions line for a few minutes. However the tag line was extremely quick, literally in and out!
Aaron had the day off so I didn’t have doggie duty like usual and did normal stuff when I got home.
In btwn dinner and now I’ve downloaded some apps on Aaron’s phone and really love playing them. I got to play them both when he talked to our ‘roommate’ for a good 20 plus minutes.
Well our episode is about to end so I need to wrap this up.
I ate:
Bfast – cranberry apricot 7 grain hot cereal (apricots weren’t that flavorful)
Lunch – sirloin and mushroom soup spiced up a bit
Snacks – grapes, orange, apple, and some animal crackers
Dinner – grilled veggies and country style ribs (amazing!) w wine of course
Oh yeah Aaron broke down yet again and gave Sasha a rawhide bone! (not sure if I told you or not but when we first got her and went to the pet store he said he didn’t want to give this dog any) However as he was giving it to her he decided to tell me that he said ‘I don’t want that to be the only bones we give her’. SURE that’s what he said!!!
Okay, the best part about my day was that I got my tags and got it done quickly!
Do you like Family Feud?
No comments:
Post a Comment