Saturday, January 5, 2013

in front of the screen

Well there’s not all that much to tell about today.  Aaron had to work and I went ahead and got up and started my day too.  That means 5:30 was my wake up time.  I knew that Aunt Linda would be leaving my IL’s by 7:00 and I wanted to go over there to play on the net and let Sasha play w Bosco.

I got there around 8 and left a little after 5.  I spent the day doing the norm: checking email, blogs, pinterest, and a few bits of news.  The only thing I did diff was update my blog layout; what do you think?  I wasn’t too sure about what to use as a semi-permanent background.  I typically like to try and change it w the seasons, but thought ‘if you decide to create a real blog it’ll have a permanent one’.  The one I wanted had a weird feature; it wouldn’t stay to the design I chose – it seemed to let people choose the way they wanted to view it when reading. 

Sasha played w Bosco hard w a 10 min breather for the first 2 hours.  She had an accident in the house, no 2, on a carpet and I had let her out not even 10 min prior to the poop!

Wait I forgot to tell you that not only did I update the layout but I posted all my back dated entries from September!!!  I’m glad I’ve only got one follower, which I’m sure that she doesn’t really read em anymore anyways.  Speaking of one follower, when I got home I used Aarons smtph (smartphone) and searched my blog by name and the first (one of two) entries was Lindsay’s blog.  If you are thinking the second hit was the blog itself, you’d be wrong, it was the other person who started following me but hasn’t blogged since mid 2011 that’s a stranger. 

I also finished filing my nails in anticipation to paint them tomorrow.  I forgot to mention that while I was on the net I discovered that mom created a FB page!  I tried to IM her, but she was talking to my brother too.  Not only did I IM her a little but I chatted w a friend from way long ago, as in b/4 jr high.  It was a bit strange, but I’m hoping that we get to stay in touch.  I have mixed feelings about her, but hopefully now that she’s grown and a bit mature (as well as myself) she won’t be as mean/vindictive. 

Okay, that might be really all there is to tell about today.  My eats were a bit scattered; I snacked more than ate – egg white scramble w ½ English muffin, banana, coffee, dark choc. M&M’s, snack mixes, pimento cheese and carrots, and ambrosia.  Dinner was the only ‘real’ meal – LO venison roast w potatoes and roasted onions & peppers. 

I’m glad that I got all my old entries posted and saw that my mom created an account.  Now I’ll have to post more pics so she’ll see our life regularly. 

Did you notice/like the new layout?          

No comments:

Post a Comment