Hubby's been having to get up for work at 5:30 to be there by six and I've gotten up with him too. He always asks why and it's always the same answer - to play w Sasha b/4 leaving for work.
Our morning/day wasn't too eventful. We were down two kids today and the ones there pretty much behaved (of course there were rough patches; we are human after all). The floater came in late, as usual but luckily we utilized her better and got more time to do paperwork. My CCT3 used the first half of time and I used the second. It's actually the third time I've done paperwork this week. The first time I created Dec goal sheets, the second I collected data, and then today I started the summaries. My hand is really bugging me and I had to place the keyboard strangely to make it more comfortable.
During rest time my CCT3 informed me that the PC talked to her about whether or not we needed the floater and she told her no not really. She really meant we don't need her b/c she doesn't do anything, but didn't want to throw her under the bus. I'm terrible, which I'll get to later.
Right now I get to tell you that I went and got my car from the shop. Did I tell you I hit a deer on the way to my mom's after Christmas? Fortunately it wasn't totaled, but did have to get lots of work done. The estimate was 2,400.00 and ended up a little over 3,400.00. The DR allowed me to take a long lunch to pick it up. I went to Enterprise first to return the rental (which I hated btw - never get a Nissan Versa; it starts and stops strangely and doesn't keep the radio on after turning the key off (the Cavalier keeps it on till you open the driver door), nor does it allow you to charge items when the cars off (the Cavalier does)). Okay side tracked there sorry. When I dropped off the car the super cute CS guy permitted me to slide w/out having to pay to fill the tank up the 1/8 that I used. He was really cute until I noticed he had a long nose hair coming out when I turned to talk to him. I know so vain, but it makes me feel better to know that attractive people have flaws too. Anyways cute guy dropped me off at body shop and my car came around right away. However when I got in the light clicked and the service tool flashed on. After doing some assessment I discovered the day time running light wasn't working. The car guy was nice enough to take it back in and fix it and NOT charge me! Additionally they fixed a nice key mark that was on the passenger side of the car. The service rep said they did it b/c they were already painting and hated to leave it undone since the rest of the nose was going to look new. AND he didn't charge me or the insurance co to boot! SO NICE!!!!
Down side of this; not only did I have to wait an extra 20+ minutes to get the light fix, but my DA self left my cell at the rental place ---- SOOOO I had to drive back and pick it up.
Once I got back to school I couldn't use my code to get in. The door was locked due to the crazy man who tried to attack a parent for cutting him off this morning. The entire trip to get my beautiful shiny car back took about an hour and a half.
Back in the room the DR was in there! We dropped down to ratio a little bit after 2:30 and my CCT went and did paperwork. She came back at 3:30 and I was going to do it, but decided to make warm cocoa for the kids. Then it was a quarter to 4:00 and I was going to make copies of the med logs to get them done next week. BUT (this is where terrible comes in) I stopped and chatted with the DR first. Every afternoon we get a kid or two so the twos can be in ration. Well today we were getting a kid who's never been over and I had to give my opinion on it. I also went ahead and threw the sucky ass floater under the bus a little bit, more like into it rather than under. The conversation put me back in the room a little late and the PC was in there covering. The PC brought me my good attendance gc but forgot one. It feels so very awkward to point out that I keep getting left out. The co still owes me one more for October. I got May/June's, July's, Sept's (I asked for), and Nov & Dec.'s today. I liked that they actually wrote on there this time.
When I got home Sasha and I played a while; really we wrestled. I don't think I told you that when Aaron took her to the vet on Wednesday she now weighs 44 1/2 lbs!!! SUCH A BIG GIRL!!
After playing I sat down and started my nails then hubby came home. So I didn't get to finish them, maybe tomorrow.
Now for my eats:
Bfast - cran/blueberry 7 grain cereal
Snacks - pretzels, bell peppers, & craisins
Lunch - chicken chili
Dinner - awesomeness to be repeated:
heated Maxwell Polish Sausages from Aldi
served over LO apple cabbage slaw
topped w dijon mustard
*if I had a photo it would be awful, that purple cabbage isn't the pretties when cooked*
My high was getting my car back. Not only did they paint the passenger side, but they cleaned and vacuumed the inside too! SO PRETTY!
Hope you had a TGIF…
No comments:
Post a Comment