There really isn’t much to talk about today. It rained all f’n day so we didn’t do too
much.
I woke up ridiculously early and couldn’t go back to sleep so I got up and started my routines.
I told myself to read or knit and not use the smartphone, but I wanted to check on the crazy danes group. I ended up playing with the damn thing for longer than I wanted.
I did talk to dad, he didn’t mention a job
prospect. However we didn’t talk as long
as we usually do either.
Once Aaron woke up we completed our disc of Ghost
Whisper and I was a little groggy so I took a 20 min cat nap. I also did several loads of laundry and
actually got them folded and put away!! There’s
one still in the dryer and some pants here on the back of the couch, but at
least I made some progress; four loads cleaned and 2 ½ put up!
After my ‘nap’ I stopped at redbox and picked up two
movies. They were all right movies, luckily we had
free coupons; that’s why I picked those two out of all the ones I wanted to see
– no money spent if they were a bust! I
also went to Wal Mart and damn near had a conniption fit! There were some extreme idots the entire
time. Sitting in the middle of lanes,
going the wrong way, waiting ten minutes to get close to the door, and to top
it off some moron parked right in front of a blocked off spot (a garbage can
with four columns around it) and when I say right in front of I mean pulled all
the way close to it which left room behind them for some other DA to park. I really wanted to take a picture for you to
see, but the first car idiots were in their car eating lunch!
I was worried about my sanity by the time I got
home.
Today there wasn’t that much eaten since we were
cooped up
Bfast – a frittata (spinach, ham, and grilled peppers & onions from last night) – Thanks Biz for the idea
Lunch – bowl of cream of mush soup, some chips, and four or so bites of Aaron’s left over fried bologna grilled cheese sandwich
Dinner – ham and cabbage sauté and orange cake for dessert
I enjoyed being home with the hubs today.
Hope you had a good rainy day with your loved ones…
No comments:
Post a Comment