Man do I feel pretty good right now. We’ve had an amazing day together.
My silly body woke up at 7, but let me sleep for another 30 minutes; basically till I heard Sasha whine/bark and decided to let her out. Aaron put her in the kennel in the middle of the night when he let her out; however he slacked and didn’t put her puppy pad down and she peed which went farther out than it should have. That’s not important though, after letting her out and cleaning up we went and visited w daddy for a little while.
Since its Sunday I did my usual: call dad, eat bfast, drink coffee, and do busy stuff. After talking to dad I played on hubs smartphone and then knitted. I’m glad I played on his phone; my mom has posted some pics on her new FB account; too precious!!!
I knitted until my hand cramped which was also the time Aaron woke up (a little after 12). Then we went to his parents and picked up Bosco. From there we went to the dog park. It was the first time I’ve ever been with Sasha, second for her. She didn’t play with as many puppies/doggies as I thought she would. She really hung out w Bosco a lot. I guess she’s used to him and knows what to expect. We stayed there for a few hours; till about 3 or so.
Afterwards we headed to the store. On the way hubby decided that he wants to start taking his lunch, at least for the next month to see how much he can save (he’s been wondering where all his $$$ has been going). We went to Aldi, where all I picked up was sheets (yep bed sheets – the wonderful microfiber sets for 30.00) and 4 blackberries and 2 blueberries. Then we went to Save A Lot. It was the first time that we’ve left Sasha in the car on her own. We think she did well due to playing at the park.
Back at the house we paired up to take care of business: Aaron made dinner and I put away dishes and groceries and then made lunch for tomorrow. Now we are watching our show and I’m enjoying a glass of Blackberry Wine from Paris .
That’s all I’ve got, just happy bubbles. The foods from today:
Bfast – ½ English muffin w pb and jelly and an apple followed w coffee
Lunch – ½ ham (real stuff not sliced store bought) & cheese w Dijon mustard and lettuce
Snacks – orange and chips
Dinner – our ‘chopped’ version of beef stroganoff w broccoli and vino
Okay maybe now I’ll paint my nails, since I didn’t get to earlier but really want to.
There isn’t really a ‘high’ today, it’s been good all over.
What cut of beef do you use in your stroganoff?
No comments:
Post a Comment