Friday, February 1, 2013

a short one, TGIF!!!

Today is the first of the month!!!!  I thought about leaving a msg on FB about being excited and counting down till 4/18, but decided against it. 

I balanced my checkbook and still forgot to pay my edfinical bill!!! 

We opened 1 ½ hours late so the day was pretty easy.  All the teachers were in the same mindset of ‘just make it through the day’.  I think the kids knew and totally fed into it. 

We got down in ratio at 3, so my CCT3 went out and did paperwork.  Lucky for me the PC allowed the new floater to come in and I got out to do some too!  I got an hour!!!! 

I did the same ol’ at home; play w Sasha and do the dishes. 

I was going to make venison lamb cheesesteak for dinner but Aaron wasn’t hungry b/c his belly as worried about the ins meeting tomorrow so I just heated up some veggie chili. 

This is all for today.  My eats:
Bfast – banana blueberry 7 grain cereal
Lunch – the rest of my soup w veggies
Snacks – fruit only; no ‘bad’ one b/c I thought I was going to eat fatty for dinner
Dinner – madras lentils thanks to Costco and some cookies w coffee for dessert

Opening late was probably the best part of my day.

Did you have to work w the ‘snow’??

No comments:

Post a Comment