We had another decent Monday as far as the come and go. Nothing out of the norm in the am. I pulled a couple pieces of duck jerky for Sasha and she was so excited that she made getting into her kennel uber easy. With that I was able to get to work with plenty of time and checked my emails and paid a bill; woops I forgot to pay the other one and just now realized! EEK, hopefully I’ll get to it tomorrow.
My CCT had to work the late shift, as in later than me! Instead of staying w the rascals I got to take our kids back to the room. Man Dear Fussy is a very unfriendly Monday morning kinda person! I said something to CCT3 and she said that’s how her Monday’s always are. Other than the grumpiness it was easy.
One of the girls came in wearing panties today! A family I sit for actually. Mom told me that they were going to try it over the weekend and if little lady did well she’d wear em’ today; guess she did well b/c she only had one accident! I used my phone as a potty alarm and she loved the song she picked out. Abstract Impy will be her name, lets hope I remember! The only pee she really did was in her pull up during nap time.
Since CCT3 worked the laste shift she got to take an hour lunch AND I got to take the early one. I checked and deleted all the unimportant bogs as well as uploaded almost all my back logged entries. I almost got done uploading yesterdays, but had lots of links so that slowed me down a bit.
While my CCT3 was on her break I basically completed one of my tallies of an assessment that had to be done ASAP. I’m pretty sure I forgot to mention it last week. One of my friends, who has a kid in the room, has concerns about his language due to what her parents said. She voiced it to our HR lady, who passed the concern on through the vine and finally got to us. He’s doing fine! His lowest score was 3 yrs and 4 months. Several of his scores were at 4 years and he won’t be 4 till June or July.
The floater, my old CCT1, came in at 2:10 to give us paperwork. I was a bit flustered b/c she always comes in late. I tried to figure out what it is that keeps her, but didn’t go about it the best way b/c she got ticked when I asked. She said ‘you’re never ready when I come in anyways so I come in late’ and ‘I’m usually here at five after’. I had to tell her that ‘she’s normally there around 2:15 and part of the reason we aren’t ready is b/c we aren’t sure whether or not she’s coming in since she’s always late’. Then she said something about she hasn’t had a lunch break in three weeks anyways and was pissed about that. Basically nothing was settled and I’m not sure if she’s still mad at me or not.
Also I think my CCT3 is ill w me too. Last week she went on Monday the entire time and when I asked her about me going the entire time like discussed she seemed a bit perturbed; she went the entire time then too (I’m such a sucker – I know there will be times I’ll need more than she does and hope she’s willing to share/give up her time). When our relief came in she said ‘you can go the whole time since I took ups o much last week. I know I’m probably reading too much into it, but that’s my personality. I wonder how we’ll split the time on Wednesday. I haven’t started the LP for next week. I took care of the kids assessment and then scored my data sheets so I can start typing the summaries.
When I went back to class there were very few kids and they were willing to listen so it was easy. Few kids = 6 w 2 leaving at a quarter after and 1 getting therapy ASAP. So I really just had 3 to play and color with. I took em’ on an excursion and practiced drinking from the water fountain.
Of course when I got home I took care of lunch, dinner prep, and then the dishes. Now we are watching another movie.
I’m not so sure I did well today:
Bfast – blueberry peach 7 grain hot cereal
Snacks – a handful of caramel rice crackers and a cupcake
Lunch – minestrone soup w black beans and extra veggies
IMO – WAY better than w the extra spinach I did last week
Snack – five veggie straws, cantaloupe, and 2 bites of chocolate
Dinner – LO spaghetti squash casserole revamped w tropical salsa, extra zucchini and onions, tossed w balsamic vinegar.
IMO – edible, not the best.
I enjoyed watching the kids drink from the fountain the most today. It was cute watching em’ try to hold the button and drink at the same time. Mr. Sensitively Susceptible was my fav; he said it tasted like lemonade! To cute and imaginative.
I’m thankful that today was a nice one, and hope tomorrow will be too!
No comments:
Post a Comment